Products » Hemostats » Teracel Fibrillar »
TERACEL® Fibrillar is made of multilayer ORC which can be peeled off easily with forceps as much as or less as the surgeon wants. Each layer in TERACEL® Fibrillar is light and bulky to be ‘melt-in’ bleeding site until the operator removes it. This type of TERACEL® conforms to irregular surface or tissue and is useful in orthopedic/spine and neurological surgery because of the bulky structure.
- Excellent Haemostasis in 2 – 3 minutes
- Low pH has antimicrobial effect
- Very good handling characteristics
- Does not stick to instruments
- Typically dissolves in 7 – 14 days
- Bactericidial properities
- Complience with the requirements of USA
- Plant based product with minimum tissue reaction
- Do not cause irritation to applied body/tissue
TERACEL® Fibrillar Haemostat are sterilized by Gamma iraddiation technique.
TERACEL® Fibrillar Haemostat bio-compatible. ISO – 10993 Bio-compatibility results are available to our customers upon request.