Products » Hemostats » Teracel Fabric »
TERACEL® Fabric is densely woven knit to give the more powerful ability to absorb heavy blood. Because of similar structure of knit, TERACEL® Fabric is also used as matrix for platelet adhesion and aggregation. The major difference compared to TERACEL® Original is 3 times denser structure and thickness of knit to offer the improved the absorption ability. It is easy-to-use, safe, and effective in controlling bleeding and may help to avoid wound complications as the stemotomy site. In addition, it can be used in wrapping or suturing in place to stop the bleeding and be used in surgery with laparoscopy.
- Excellent Haemostasis in 2 – 3 minutes
- Low pH has antimicrobial effect
- Very good handling characteristics
- Does not stick to instruments
- Typically dissolves in 7 – 14 days
- Bactericidial properities
- Complience with the requirements of USA
- Plant based product with minimum tissue reaction
- Do not cause irritation to applied body/tissue
TERACEL® Fabric Haemostat are sterilized by Gamma iraddiation technique.
TERACEL® Fabric Haemostat bio-compatible. ISO – 10993 Bio-compatibility results are available to our customers upon request.