- Abrasion resistance is higher than polyester.
- Round-to-flat structure provides an ultra-low profile and maximum strength.
- Available in many colors: solid black, blue, white, white & blue, white & black, white & blue & black, white & green.
- Inter-locking core technology is the technology that provides a strong core with all fibre configurations at the centre of the suture. In regards to this technology, the knot acts as a backbone by better tied and carrying the load.
- Provides excellent flex strength.
- E-braid structure provides better handling and knot strength.
- Provides good visibility with triaxial patterns and vibrant colors.
ALCATER ST suture is used for the closure and/or ligation of soft tissue, including the use of allograft tissue for cardiovascular surgeries and orthopaedic procedures.
The inflammatory reaction of ALCATER ST suture in tissue is minimal. Gradually encapsulation takes place with fibrous connective tissue.
ALCATER ST suture is sterilized with Ethylene oxide.
ALCATER ST suture is available with or without needles in pre-cut lengths.